Morning Session: Real Colors - Presented by P.E.A.R.L. Paragon Consulting
Real Colors is a dynamic workshop experience using a personality type test. The goal is to provide Learners with the skills to:
- understand human behavior
- uncover motivators specific to each temperament
- improve communications with others
The basis of this workshop is the Real Colors Personality Type Test: a user-friendly, intuitive tool that identifies four personality types common to all people - Gold, Green, Blue, and Orange
In the Real Colors fundamentals workshop, Learners will:
- identify their own - and other people's Real Colors and personal strengths
- understand the different ways people process information
- communicate with others in the most effective way possible - including hearing what they're really saying
- recognize and appreciate the strengths and viewpoints of others
- apply Real Colors principles to all areas of their lives
Afternoon Session: Coaching in Color - Presented by Benchmark Portal
Communicating with understanding and insight is a key skill for contact center professionals.
In this workshop we take an extra step and ask – how should you apply that understanding and insight to your management skills - - and particularly your role as a mentor and coach?
This interactive workshop explores the leadership elements that will make you a better coach, and the ways you can bring best practice methodologies to your coaching and mentoring functions. Be prepared for fun, challenge and some “aha” moments that will make you better at your job.
This session will show you how to put the principles into practice and get tangible, measurable results – both short and long term. Elements will include:
- - Active listening skills
- - Addressing communication barriers in your center
- - Performance Management and Agent Development
- - Employee Engagement, Rewards and Recognition
- - Coaching Plans – proven approaches you can use immediately
This workshop borrows materials and methodology from BenchmarkPortal’s highly-regarded Coaching for Performance certification course.
Attendance at the morning workshop is not required for this workshop, but is highly recommended. Essential concepts from the morning session will be summarized at the beginning of this afternoon workshop for any who were unable to attend the morning session.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information
September 11, 2019 | 8:00am - 5:00pm
9900 Spectrum Dr.| Austin, TX |78717